Swallow Studies, Voice Therapy, and More!
DO YOUR PATIENTS SUFFER FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWING?
• Difficulty Swallowing Food/Liquids/Pills
• Coughing/Choking at meals
• Food/Pills getting “stuck”
• A harsh, breathy, raspy or hoarse Voice
• Increased forgetfulness
• Difficulty solving daily problems
• Lingering confusion following a concussion
• Word-finding difficulties
• Difficulty expressing thoughts/ideas
• Slurred or unclear Speech
Contact us today to learn about swallow studies, voice therapy in Denver, CO.
We’re here to help!
Outpatient and mobile fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES) procedures by a specialized trained Speech Therapist in swallowing.
Offering VitalStim Plus neuromuscular electrical stimulation, the McNeill Dysphagia Therapy Program for severe chronic dysphagia, and myofascial release.
Evidence-based voice treatment, including LSVT LOUD, a world-renowned voice treatment program designed for Parkinson's disease.
Speech/Language & Cognitive Therapy
Individualized speech, language, and cognitive-linguistic rehabilitation after a brain injury or stroke and management programs for dementia.